Commercial Flooring Solutions | Ohio Garage Interiors
Are you looking to install new flooring in your facility? Ohio Garage Interiors is a top provider of commercial flooring solutions in Northeast Ohio. Their epoxy flooring systems offer unmatched durability in even the most intense, high-traffic industrial environments. DIY projects typically utilize standard epoxy to save money. However, standard epoxy will peel and delaminate much sooner and more frequently. With OGI commercial flooring solutions, your flooring protects against peeling, delamination, and many other sources of wear and tear. Furthermore, OGI commercial flooring solutions provide many unique advantages in comparison to standard epoxy:
- High Quality
- Strong & Flexible
- UV Resistant
- Easy Maintenance
- 10-Year Warranty Against Peeling and Delaminating
In addition to superior product quality, you also get to personalize your flooring. OGI offers many customization options, so you can decide which flooring is best for your facility.
World Class Commercial Flooring Solutions
OGI is also partnered with world-class products to ensure maximum durability. Sikafloor® and OGI work in tandem to offer the best in commercial flooring:
- Sikafloor® Morritex® Broadcast
- Self-Leveling Slurry Broadcast
- Sikafloor® Morritex® Hanger Sikafloor® Quartzite®
- Sikafloor® Quartzite® Broadcast System
- Metallic FX
- And Sikafloor® PurCem®
The PurCem® System is also available in multiple applications:
- Sikafloor® PurCem® Trowel Applied System
- Screed Applied System
- Self-Leveling Broadcast System
- Vertical and Cove system
With Sikafloor® strength and quality, OGI meets the strict requirements of nearly any industrial or commercial application with ease. Also, if you are uncertain of which flooring option to pick, our installation specialists can offer recommendations based on your industry and facility.
Why Choose OGI Flooring?
Choosing OGI means you receive superior commercial flooring installation with many advantages:
- Low Maintenance: The impermeable, non-porous surface allows for quick cleanup of any stain or spill.
- Weather Resistance: OGI epoxy flooring protects against the many Ohio weather threats including road salt corrosion, hot tire pickup, mold, mildew, flooding, and more! This saves you money by preventing repetitive maintenance.
- Customization Options: Fully personalize your flooring with the many solid color options or the size, shape, and pattern options for OGI’s decorative flake systems.
- Free Quotes: When you choose OGI, you will always know what you are paying before starting your flooring project. They will send a flooring specialist to your home to give you a quote for free.
- No Subcontractors: Ohio Garage Interiors is an entirely locally owned and operated company. Thus, they never hire subcontractors to finish their projects. This ensures you always get the best craftsmanship and customer service possible.
Avanaire Design | Commercial Flooring Solutions | Ohio Garage Interiors
Building a business and a brand in the modern economy requires the use of digital marketing strategy. Digital marketing makes a huge difference in your company’s ability to compete in your industry and attract new customers. Without it, competing becomes much more difficult, and your company loses access to the massive potential pool of online consumers. Avanaire Design works with Ohio businesses to make digital marketing simpler.
Avanaire Design is a Northeast Ohio digital marketing firm, assisting Ohio businesses with the implementation and execution of digital marketing campaigns. Ohio Garage Interiors is a valued client of Avanaire Design Design, so they receive many benefits from our services. With our effective SEO and SMM, we boost OGI to the front of Google Searches and increase the visibility on social media platforms like Facebook. Choose Avanaire Design for effective and affordable digital marketing solutions in Ohio.
If you are looking for commercial flooring solutions in Northeast Ohio, contact Ohio Garage Interiors today! Learn more about Ohio Garage Interiors on the Avanaire Design Blog or visit their website.